This Privacy Notice explains our practices regarding the protection and maintenance of your personal data while using the Website
1. ABOUT THE WEBSITE
This e-commerce Website is meant for selling Michelin,Continental and Retreading tyres and extended warranties, where the customer or you visit the Website to choose and buy tyres appropriate for your vehicle. After you purchase the tyre, you find the nearest dealer for the purpose of fitting the tyre.
Once you order the tyre you will get a text (SMS) on your registered mobile number and an email confirming the order. You will get a one-time password (OTP) in case you avail the Cash on Delivery (COD) system
If you would like to contact us, please refer to Section 9 of this Privacy Notice.
2. OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD READ
While this Privacy Notice contains all the information you need to know in order to be informed on how we collect and use your personal information on the Website, there is some further information which may be relevant, such as our Terms and Conditions.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
During your visit to the Website, we collect the following information given by you:
- Personal Information provided by you PII is any information that can individually identify you and includes your full name, and contact information, such as: Full name, mobile number, address, location, financial information (credit/debit card details etc) and email ID.
You will be fully responsible for the authenticity of the personal information you share with us. Unless otherwise stated in this Privacy Notice we will not be sharing your details with any third parties, we will treat them in the strictest confidence and use them only for the purposes for which you provided them.
4. PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
As also described earlier in this notice, the primary purpose for processing your information is to enable the proper functioning of the Website and delivering tyres to you, which includes:
- Registration – When you register on the Website to buy tyres as registered user or guest, we collect the following personal information as part of the registration process, including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, email address. Please note that Text/ SMS messages and email may be used during the registration process and to confirm your orders and to send a one-time password for online payment .
- Location: We collect your location details to connect you to the nearest dealer.
- Notifications – We will send you notifications/ reminders on a tyre change being due after 3 years.
- Communication Data: Information you provide us when you communicate with us, e.g. by email or contact us form via our Website, such as your name, email ID and phone number, and any oter information you provide us which we need to be of further assistance and communicate with you.
The information above will be used in an aggregated form (i.e. so that it cannot be traced back to you) to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products and services.
You will be fully responsible for the authenticity of the personal information you share with us. We will not be sharing your details with any third parties (unless otherwise stated in this notice), and we will treat them in the strictest confidence and use them only for the purposes for which you provided them and/or specified in the Privacy Notice
5. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
In case you write to follow-up on your enquiries, we can share your information with other wheelmart entities or third-party service providers, for example, e-mail and hosting providers, our web developer, suppliers and customer support services. Third-party service providers will process your information on behalf of wheel mart for the purposes above. When we share your data with these parties, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are taken to protect your information.
Your financial information is also shared with other third parties to process online payments and send you delivery confirmation messages and OTPs in case you avail the COD system.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Safeguarding information of visitors to our Website is important to us. We use appropriate measures to protect information processed in relation to this Website from loss, misuse or alteration. The security measures are continually improved and adapted in accordance with the industry best practices.
7. DATA RETENTION
We retain personal information about you only for five (5) years after which we will delete the information from our systems.
In case you wish to delete your data prior to 5 years please connect to us at [email protected]
8. YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection legislation provides you with certain rights when it comes to the processing of your information. These are the right to:
- Be informed– You have a right to be informed of how we collect your information.
- Access your information– You have a right to access the personal information we have of you.
- Correct information– Correct your information you have a right to correct any incorrect/ inaccurate information.
- Delete your information– You have a right to delete the information.
- Restrict or object to processing– You have a right to restrict or prevent from processing.
- Transfer of information– You have a right to transfer your information to a different service provider.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, you can get in touch at wheelmart.in
9. CONTACTING US
wheel mart is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Privacy Notice or have any questions regarding the contents of this website please contact us at the following email [email protected]
10. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Please note that this Privacy Notice may be subject to change from time to time. The revised Privacy Notice will be published on this page. Please ensure you check on a regular basis this Privacy Notice to be fully aware of the latest updates regarding it.